The Inspector General of Police has ordered for the transfer and appointment of gazzeted police officers from the ranks of superintendent of police to assistant superintendent of police. These appointments and transfers have been made with immediate effect. This is to ensure that officers conform to the law and enhance their vigilance and professional conduct.
Officers affected by these transfers include;
1. SP Sabiti Ambrose Edule DPC Pader district has been suspended. He is to report to PSU pending investigation.
2. D/ASP Enyang Anterio OC CID Pader has been suspended and is expected to report to PSU pending investigation.
3. D/ASP Chiriga Taban, OC CID Rakai has been suspended and is to report to PSU pending investigation.
4. ASP Senyondo Abas has been transferred from FFU to Pader as DPC
5. D/ASP Etom Sam has been transferred from Special Investigation department to Rakai as OC CID
6. D/ASP Nimanya Godson has been transferred from CID Headquarters to Pader as OC CID
7. ASP Lwamusayi Frantile has been transferred from Katwe police station to CPS Kampala as OC operations.
8. ASP Kitaka Sulaiti has been transferred from katwe to Kajjansi as OC operations.
This message of transfer has been authorized by Deputy IGP JM Okoth Ochola (ESQ)
SSP Namaye Polly
Deputy Press and PR